Do you need to borrow a course book for the whole semester?
Although the CTU library operation is presently limited, the books can be borrowed. All you need is to make a reservation in the Library catalogue in advance.
For making a reservation of a book you need to be registered at least in one of the libraries of the Central Library.
Registration is simple and you can do it from home.
- Set the PIN-code
- choose combination of four digits which serves to protect your personal account: your PIN is valid in in the Central Library as well as in its local libraries
- Self-service to set your PIN - use your USERMAP (KOS) credentials for signing in
- Registration will be completed at the circulation desk of the library before you pick up your reserved books (notification about your reserved books is being sent via your email)
- either on the 2nd floor of the National Technical Library (the circulation desk with the CTU logo)
- or in the local libraries (FNSPE, FTS, FBMI)
What you need:
- your student ID card (ISIC) or your CTU card - full access is active within 24 hours after the card has been issued
- printed, completed and signed User's declaration to fasten the process of registration
CTU users register only once and their registration is valid in the Centraly Library as well as in its local libraries. It is free of charge for all students and employees of the CTU.
Follow the rule of 3 W's (wear a mask - wash your hands - watch your distance) to reduce the risk of coronavirus infection.
Do you want to know ...