CTU Central Library offers Open Access publishing in the CTU Digital Library (CTU DL).
The service provides publishing of textbooks, teaching materials, Open Access conference proceedings, etc. Your publication :
- will be easily accessible,
- will meet all current publication standards,
- will be easy to find by common search tools and search engines.
Apart from saving your publication in CTU Digital Library, it will be registered in CTU Central Library catalogue and indexed by universal search engines (Google, Google Scholar) and by search engines or registers of Open Access literature (CORE, BASE, Unpaywall). Publication willl be automatically registered in V3S (in the mode "not to be submitted to RIV database").
At the beginning it is necessary to decide if you wish to publish:
- commercially (printed and electronical version) – arranged by CTU Publishing House
- or electronically Open Access – provided by the CTU Central Library
Information for authors:
Publishing instructions and application for publishing in the CTU Digital Library
If you are interested in publishing in CTU Digital Library, please, fill in the form (see below) and attach preliminary version of your publication.