Author Guidelines: ojs.cvut.cz
ISSN 1210-2709 (print)
eISSN 1805-2363 (online)
- Acta Polytechnica, Journal of Advanced Engineering is a scientific journal, published by CTU.
- Acta Polytechnica is indexed in Web of Science ESCI database, Scopus database, CAS, Inspec, DOAJ, and by EBSCO database.
- This is an Open Access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution.
- We assure a publication under publication standards – using editorial platform Open Journal Systems, a tool for preventing the plagiarism SimilarityCheck, published articles are assigned with DOI identifier and are stored in the Digital Library CTU (repository DSpace).
- Authors can use a LaTeX template for their article. The manuscript should be submitted on-line through OJS, where authors can follow the status of their submission during the review process.
- We require submissions of a high quality with all necessary parts – pdf for the review, source files, figures and graphs in format .pdf, .png, .jpg of a sufficient quality and resolution for print (300 dpi). A final version of all required files must be uploaded into the editorial system, poor-quality is a reason for rejection of the submission.
- We also provide a good platform to support young authors at CTU. The authors can consult their articles by library services, from Information Retrieval, Scholarly Publishing, License to consult each step of the review and publication process.