|Remote Access (Shibboleth) - sign in via Institutional Login on the right side|
ClinicalKey Student is an interactive education platform that supports students and faculty by enhancing the learning experience with tools tailored to develop and assess the medical knowledge of aspiring professionals.
Help medical students to learn smarter, with access to hundreds of acclaimed textbooks, powerful study tools and a library of video resources.
- Full Medical Education catalogue Over 200 acclaimed textbooks covering 40 medical specialties, including Gray’s Anatomy for Students and Medical Physiology
- Videos Over 850 associated videos ranging from practical demonstrations of anatomical dissections to instructional clinical examination examples
- Images Over 85,000 images previously only available with each print title purchased, but now fully unlocked and discoverable for visual learning
- Quick access summaries Over 1,500 quick access summaries distilling complex medical conditions into easy-to-understand synopses
Trial last until 30th November 2020.
Rockefeller University Press
Remote access (Shibboleth) - Sign In via your Institution from the web page of each journal.
Trial access to 3 prestigious journals published by Rockefeller University Press will last until 30th November 2020.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Journals
|Direct Access||Remote Access (Shibboleth) - sign in via Institutional Login at AIAA|
Online journals published by American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics are the best resources for students and professionals who want to stay current on the latest in aerospace research and development. Documenting the most important aerospace advances, AIAA’s eight technical journals feature peer-reviewed research papers spanning the spectrum of aerospace science and technology.
Trial will last until until 30th November 2020.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
|Direct Access||Remote Access(Shibboleth) - sign in via Institutional Login at PNAS|
The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) has been at the forefront of scientific research for over a century. Established in 1914 as the official journal of the US National Academy of Sciences, PNAS is now one of the largest and most-cited multidisciplinary scientific journals in the world, with a global readership and more than 3,600 research articles published annually.
Trial for CTU users will last until until 30th November 2020.
|Direct Access||Remote Access(Shibboleth)|
The CTU Library has organised trial access to Statista until december 2020. Statista provides quantitative data and statistics on over 80,000 topics from more than 22,500 sources. Also included are reports, infographics and revenue forecasts on over 400 industries. With Statista, you can access the most recent and relevant statistics and studies on a specific topic by simply entering a keyword.
- Click Login then Campus Access.
- Select CVUT from the list of institutions and click Login (section If you have access).
- This will prompt you to enter your usual CTU username and password.
MIT Press Direct - e-books
The MIT Press is offering complimentary access to its catalogue of more than 2,770 e-books on MIT Press Direct through the end of November 2020.
MIT Press covers among others the following areas:
E-books are downloadable by chapters in PDF.
AMS journals, MathSciNet - remote access
As a service during the COVID-19 crisis, the American Mathematical Society would like to assist in maintaining access to online products to which CTU subscribes. MathSciNet offers access to a carefully maintained and easily searchable database of reviews, abstracts and bibliographic information for mathematical sciences literature.