Statistics is useful for summarizing, analysis, planning, interpretation and presentation of the data. Research often requires support and verification of the results by statistical data.
Databases that contain statistics, figures, graphs data, reports are called factual databases.
HelgiLibrary provides statistical and economical information, analyses, reports, graphs and charts of the companies’ economy situation and world population and of the global economy.
- especially Central and Eastern Europe
- 95% of the world's population and economy
|Access to the database
Czech web database, facts, datas and information about the transport.
Free access to the Czech database of facts, data and information in the transportation domain. Non-commercial project focused on free access to information on transportation and transportation economics in the Czech Republic. IODA contains publications, source documents, maps and data. It allows researches interactive work with data.
Open access database.
Interactive data work:
- data from many sources in one place
- easy search of required piece of information
- easy access to the data in graphic and tabular form
- easy preparation of theseis, presentations, teaching and articles
Further IODA makes portal „Výročenky“ accessible. It contains over 200 documents (mostly in PDF format).
- information sources for IODA
- better transparency of the data
- quick search of required document
- permanent URL for information sources
Statista provides quantitative data and statistics on market and industry in over 80,000 topics from more than 22,500 sources from all over the world. It provides reports, infographics and revenue forecasts on over 400 industries. With Statista, you can access the most recent and relevant statistics and studies on a specific topic by simply entering a keyword.
Trial access has been extended until the end of 2020. Full access will continue starting in January 2021.
- Click Login then Campus Access.
- Select CVUT from the list of institutions and click Login (section If you have access).
- This will prompt you to enter your usual CTU username and password.